Adorable Princess stroller at Sears

LuvindisCruiser

DIS Veteran
We were at Sears yesterday and walked by the baby area, and there was a Stroller that had the Disney Princesses on it. It was a really nice stroller, kind of like an umbrella type, with storage underneath, a canopy, and reclined. It manuvered (sp?) really well, too !! It was for up to 40lbs. and it was on sale for 34.99. If we needed a stroller I would have bought it. My 4 1/2 DD really loved it !! They also had a booster car seat that matched, too cute !! Just had to let ya know.................:wave:

almost makes me want to have another baby girl!!

Mine are now 4 1/2 and 8 so my DH would kill me if I bought it!::yes::

I just found it on the Graco web-site...

http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=6040MIP&productID=354&tab=recommended

It also comes in a MickeyMouse/blue pattern. I really like it but do not like the handles. To me they would get caught on everything. It says it has the easy latch close system so I don't think it closes as an umbrella stroller. I really wanted to get a new umbrella stroller but since we are leaving tomorrow morning time has run out.

Oh boy, seeing the picture makes me want it even more!!!

Did you noticed it said it was only on sale till 7/24/04? That's today.

Actually, the handles were pretty comfortable. And they are positioned in towards the stroller, not out towards you. The handles were a good length too. Some strollers, the handles are too short and you feel like you are bending over forward just to push. Maybe it will be on sale next week, too. The new add comes out tommorrow. I'm tempted to get it for my 8 mo. old niece !!:wave:

Originally posted by LuvindisCruiser
Actually, the handles were pretty comfortable. And they are positioned in towards the stroller, not out towards you. The handles were a good length too. Some strollers, the handles are too short and you feel like you are bending over forward just to push. Maybe it will be on sale next week, too. The new add comes out tommorrow. I'm tempted to get it for my 8 mo. old niece !!:wave:

Do you feel this is suitable for taller parents? We bought a cheap $12 umbrella stroller for oldest DD when she was 3. I HATE it!!! Mainly because I have to slump over to push it. I also feel like I'm "done" with our Graco big stroller for DD-21 mo. I'm ready for something smaller but something that reclines. It seems like this may be the perfect one. I'm planning on going to the mall tomorrow so I may have to go check it out. Graco site says that they have them at Wal-mart but I've never seen them. I hope our Sears store has them!

Does anyone know if their are still any Sears coupons out. That I could use on this stroller? I have been looking for a umberella stroller and this would be so cool.princess::earseek:

Last night the sears.com website said that the sale ended on 7/24. Just checked this morning ... now it says it ends on 7/31. I think I'll go check it out today at the mall.

The straps that go over the shoulders to hold the child back againest the seat are they thick and easy to adjust? For the ones who have seen it in person.

I bought DD a new umbrella stroller off Ebay about 4 months ago {looks like now I wish I would have waited} and it only has the lap belt that goes between the legs and around the waist. I have used it a couple of times and each time she leans forward and grabs the front wheels with her hands. I am getting very concearned that her fingers are going to either get caught in the wheels or worse, she grabs the wheels just enough to stop the stroller while being pushed. Then there goes the stroller over frontwards and who ever is pushing over it as well.

This would be well worth the extra money to get to avoid an accident in the parks.

Thanks to the OP for posting about this stroller!!!
TIA!!! :Pinkbounc :wave: :Pinkbounc
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:::yes:: :wave2:

I'm interested in the shoulder straps as well. DS was able to open his graco stroller lap belt as soon as we put him in it (age 2) and I'd love to have something more difficult to keep DD in. She's only 13 months but she's an escape artist as well!

WOW there goes $35 out of my WDW fund because I like that stroller and would love it for our trip next monday to WDW.
THANKS A LOT you guys are great.:D

Went to my Sears yesterday afternoon but they don't have the stroller. My husband bought a new baseball cap and when he checked out the receipt had an 800# to call to take a survey. After finishing the survey, I was given a code for $5 off a future purchase. So, if I can find the stroller in a store in the ATL area before the 31st, I can get it for $30 (sale price of $35 + additional $5 off). Now, I've just got to find it.

If anyone is interested in saving a few $ and doesn't have to have the Disney print, the same stroller is sold on target.com for regular price of $30 with free shipping. It has an animal print.

I bought the Princess stroller today at our local Sears store. It is very very cute! It was still on sale for $34.95. I got the last one. Out of 3 Sears store in a 20 mile radius of each other, the one I bought was the only one left.

It folds flat like a regular stroller. You fold it backwards towards you. F.Y.I. CajunGirl2 mentioned that you can buy the same stroller at Target. Well, today my sister bought that stroller at Target at 50% off !!!!!!! So, it was 18.00. And, it is really nice with the harness system. Not, quite as cute as the princess one, but much cheaper with the same effect !!!:wave:

that I need to go to Target today, or at least call to see if they have that stroller. If they're on sale, then I can get 2 - one for DD4 and one for DD-21 months. I can replace the cheap one that we have for DD4 that I absolutely HATE. Maybe I'd get one of each - princess from Sears for DD4 and other print from Target for DD-21 months. DH couldn't complain if I got such a good deal on the one at Target. I'll let everyone know if I find the same deal at my Target.

Went to Target today. Ours didn't have them on sale, but it was $25. It's not the Disney print either but I couldn't see paying an extra $10 for the princesses. It definitely maneuvers better than our $12 umbrella stroller from Wal-mart. But I was a little disappointed with the size. DD4 is very skinny but tall (32 lbs, 40+ inches). She said she wasn't uncomfortable in it but she seemed like it to me. It's VERY narrow. DD-21 months was ok in it. Also not sure about how it folds. I would really rather something that folds like an umbrella. Not sure if I should search for the Schwinn that I've seen posts about. But that one is $50 - a big difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter