Adora Bell Pin Trader for Haunted Mansion Doll

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I have an adora belll first Pin Trading doll that I would like to trade for a Haunted Mansion Doll.\

anyone interested.

Darlene

HI Darlene,
I wish I could help you out but I don't have that doll. Don't you love Marie's dolls? Have you seen the one she made that looks like a baby Annette F. she is beautiful. If you haven't send me a PM and I will send you a link of it.

TTFN
Susan

Hi,

I have a friend who has an extra haunted mansion doll and he is willing to trade it with you. I have been wanting the doll you offer for trade. We would like to work something out with you

If you are interested, Please e-mail me what number your doll is. Is she new in the box? I'm just curious.

Thanks
Lauren

wish I could help you out, but I wanted to add that I managed to get Adora Beau Pin Trader, and also Cruella and Tinkerbell!!! Cruella is ADORABLE!!!!! Marie is doing an entire series of villains.

I wish you luck in making your trade. I think that Haunted Mansion is still available through Disneyland Delivears. I also heard that she will be doing a Haunted Mansion for Walt Disney World, but I'm not positive on that one.

Sue Ellen

Thank you Lauren and Bill,

We have come up with a trade.

Thank you to everyone for your help;

Darlene

My beautiful doll arrived today.

I just love it.

The detailing is amazing.

Thank you Lauren and Bill for the wonderful trade.

Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter