address of port

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
I am trying to print out directions so I know how to get to port, can't find address. Anyone know it?

Not listed in PP but did a mapquest search & the closest point is
Carnival Cruise Lines
1492 Charles Rowland Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL (2.67 miles away)

It is really easy to get to the port. Where will you be driving from?

Our villa by WDW actually right near Spledid China. I did the Mapquest thing to and saw the Carnival Cruise too but did not know how far away that is.

I believe that is the ship next to the Magic. Once you get to port you will just follow the signs for Disney cruise. :) FWIW...I don't trust Mapquest any more for directions. They were incorrect for me once & I ended up way out of the way late at night with both kids. :(

To get to the terminal from WDW just get on I-4 to exit 72 then take the Bee Line Expressway (528) east 53 miles to CC. You will go over two bridges...you can see the ship on the far left. :) The DCL signs will start around here. There are around 2.75 in tolls along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter