• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding TR Link into my Signature

mlegerto

Mouseketeer
Hey DISers,

Hoping someone out there can help me out.

I have been able to add the URL for my PTR into my signature (as I'm sure you can see below), but can anyone tell me how to title my PTR so that shows rather than the URL?

Thanks in advance :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Okay, first, type up what you want it to say: My Awesome PTR! (or whatever your PTR is titled)
Then, highlight that text and click the little icon that looks like a chain/link on the editing bar above the text box.
Then paste your link into the appropriate box and BOB'S YOUR UNCLE! A nice, clean, titled link for you :)

Okay, first, type up what you want it to say: My Awesome PTR! (or whatever your PTR is titled)
Then, highlight that text and click the little icon that looks like a chain/link on the editing bar above the text box.
Then paste your link into the appropriate box and BOB'S YOUR UNCLE! A nice, clean, titled link for you :)

WOOO! Did it.

You ROCK Newsies....:thanks: soooooooo much.

Now that I've "met" you, I'm going to go check out your July 2014 TR. What a way to pass some time at work ;)

WOOO! Did it.

You ROCK Newsies....:thanks: soooooooo much.

Now that I've "met" you, I'm going to go check out your July 2014 TR. What a way to pass some time at work ;)

Awww, no problem!!! You're too sweet :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter