Adding RapidRez/Fastbreak to an existing Budget Reservation

AlliF75

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to add a RapidRez with Fastbreak to an existing Budget reservation made through carrentalsavers before? I thought I'd try to skip the line at the counter by signing up for it, but when I called the service agent to add my newly created number he wanted to rebook the entire reservation at a cost increase of $155!!

Is this not possible to do? I have been able to add a rapid check-in/rewards number for Enterprise before without any hassle. Did I just get someone trying to "upsell" me or is this really not possible with Budget?

ETA: If I have Fastbreak, but have never used it before and have a reservation not made on Budget.com can I still proceed directly to the Kiosk in the garage or do I still need to wait in the counter line since my reservation is not technically linked to my Fastbreak?

Thanks for your thoughts everyone!

Unfortunately with Budget you do need to make a completely new reservation to add your rapid rez number no matter where you book.

Check your rates, if you can get the same rate just rebook and add your rapid rez number at checkout. Then cancel your previous reservation.

If you can't get the same rate send us your trip ID and rapid rez # via our contact form and we will see what we can do.

If your rapid rez number is on your reservation (confirmation will show as 3xxxxxxxUSxFAST) you can go out to the kiosk and avoid the line.

Thank you! Will try to rebook but I doubt I'll come close to the awesome rate you guys got me. My ressie does not show my Fastbreak number so I guess I'll bide my time in line...I'll definitely know for the next time!

My confirmation is just regular, no fast on the end of the numbers but my rapid reward number is on the reservation and in my profile it does say my fast break is active.

So can I skip the Counter and just go to the Kiosk, if so where is the Kiosk located at for MCO ?

Edit:
Just called Budget and they checked my reservation and they said I can skip the counter and go right to the garage because my rapid reward # is on the reservation. Sweet! that should save some time.

My confirmation is just regular, no fast on the end of the numbers but my rapid reward number is on the reservation and in my profile it does say my fast break is active.

So can I skip the Counter and just go to the Kiosk, if so where is the Kiosk located at for MCO ?

Edit:
Just called Budget and they checked my reservation and they said I can skip the counter and go right to the garage because my rapid reward # is on the reservation. Sweet! that should save some time.

Glad to hear it!

Generally, the rate will go up because you have a different BCD rate attached to your profile. You can call Customer Service and they should be able to add the new BCD to your profile. You can store two (a primary and secondary).You can also fix it in your online profile. Most locations cannot fix it because they are on terminals, not computers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter