Adding points to DVC

jtcomegys

Earning My Ears
Hello everybody!

My wife and I just joined DVC and purchased 150 points. We are very excited about being members, especially since our home resort is WLV, our favorite resort. However, we already are thinking about adding points. Does anyone know how this works? Can you add 20 points or 50 points, or do you have to re-do the whole deal. Sorry if this question sounds ignorant, but we are brand new members and this is one of the questions we forgot to ask.

Thanks for all your help DISers!!!

JC

<marquee>Welcome Home!</marquee>

Add-ons have a 25 point minimum. 50 to use DVC financing and 100 to use MB. They will be an addition to your master contract and will have the same use year. They are quite simple to accomplish and are also very habit forming! Enjoy!

Doc DVC Board Co-Moderator
doc@wdwinfo.com

Just got off the phone with our Guide Byron. We purchased 220 points a few weeks ago and thought we were crazy to be thinking about an add-on so early. But, the upcoming price increase has motivated us to add-on now! We did an add-on of 50 pts. That should hold us for quite while. We just love VWL and can't wait to get down there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter