Adding pics to thread

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Tiggerlover91, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Tiggerlover91

Tiggerlover91 DIS Veteran

I can't seem to figure out how to add pics to a thread. I don't see an upload button on the image pic or the camera pic. Can someone assist me with that please? Thank you.

Now that I've figured it out, I keep getting the file is too large. I'm trying to upload photopass photos....I've only been able to get one to load.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  2. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS veteran

Here on DISboards you can drag & drop or copy & paste photos directly from you computer to your post. The caveat is - to do so the image must be smaller than 1MB.

Or, you can us a photo hosting site to download the photo, copy the IMG code from there, and paste the code into your post.

Tiggerlover91 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Tiggerlover91

Thank you so much. I think I figured it out. As I go back and look at my Photopass photos from 2011 and 2015, the ones from 2015 are too big. :worried: The way I downloaded the 2011 ones to my computer I got many of them in the 4X6 form. Apparently I didn't do that with my most recent ones. I'll have to remember that on our 2019 trip to get the smaller pics on my download.

5. starry_solo

starry_solo DIS Veteran

If you use a Photoimaging site, don't use Photobucket, unless you have the paid membership.

Free ones, I use Flickr or IMGUR

6. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS veteran

Another one - tinypic

starry_solo likes this.
  7. Tiggerlover91

I have Shutterfly. I couldn't find a resize button anywhere to fix the photo and try to test it.

8. Tiggerlover91

Well the link worked...but I don't like that you have to click it to see the pic. :sad2:

9. EveDallas

EveDallas Always keep fighting

content://media/external/file/16869