Adding on points

25 point min
50 points for Disney financing
100 points for MB

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx, pretty sick, huh?

Thank you. So since I own (or will when I close in a couple of weeks!) VWL if I purchase just 25 more points - can I purchase that at another resort? And then would that allow me to book 11 months out?

You can only add on at VB and HH, the others are on a wait list I believe. 25 points will only let you get 25 points worth of ressies at the 11 month window (or 50 if you borrow into next year) You can only book 11 mos out with points from that resort.

You can purchase add-on at any resort but home resort priority applies only to points at particular resort--thus if buy 25 at BCV only those can be used 11 months out at BCV.

ok, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it sounded too good to be true!!!
I'll get the hang of this eventually!!

I thought that when I checked my manual for adding points that the minimum to buy at a resort other than your Home resort was 50pts. Am I confused?

MinnieN

Jane51, that hasn't been a rule in years. BTW, the minimum for MB at VB is 50 points.

Dean

Dean, after listing my previous post, I looked up the add on section in our new member book, and it does say that you must buy a minimum of 50 points at a DVC resort other than your Home resort if you want to buy an add on.

MinnieN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter