Adding Guest on last day

pirate

Mouseketeer
Okay, I have maybe an odd question. Here goes. We are staying at Caribbean Beach next October for a week, then cruising on the Dream. My daughter is driving in the night before the cruise and following us to the port to cruise with us. So my question is....would I be able to add her to our room on our last night there so she can just stay with us and not have to put out the money for a room elsewhere? Thanks for any answers you can give me!

Even if you have dining, as long as you add her to your reservation AFTER you check into the resort, and you won't go over the room occupancy limit, it will be OK. If she is an adult, you will be charged the extra adult fee for that night, and she would not have a dining plan, even if you do. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the info. Now here's another question. Does she just drive into the resort and say she's meeting us to check in?
Thanks again!

Since she will have been added to the reservation by then, she would just go to reception to check in in order to receive her KTTW (and parking permit). She would just tell the guard at the gate that she is checking in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter