Adding celebrations to fining reservations in My Disney Experience?

Doing my ADR's on the new "My disney experience" has been frustrating to say the least.

I made alot of my ressies before the site changed over and they are not transferring over which is frustrating.

I always make a file on my computer with Daily Itinerary & ADR's on it with confirmation numbers to print out and take with me...So thank goodness I have that to refer back to.

I have manually linked some of the ADR's I made previously but putting in the conf #'s and it says they are found but when I re-load up "My reservations" page the ones I have linked in on my own are STILL not showing up. ugh!

I like the old site better, everything loaded much faster. I realize updates have to happen but "My Disney Experience" is still buggy. I feel they should have waited to implement it until it was fully ready to go.

I'd like to add my birthday to my ADR's but for now I guess I will have to call to do that.

Without question they launched it too soon.

I had the same issue as you at one point, it found the ressie but wouldn't save it to my account. Then I realized I was typing the phone number ever so slightly wrong. Another lady I know of had the same issue. I discovered somehow (I forget how now) that in their system my phone number had no dashes in it. So it was ########## instead of ###-###-####. When I entered the phone number without dashes it saved to the account. So, maybe give that a shot and see if it works for you.

On one of the many threads complaining about the website, someone described a way to get to the old site: (sorry I can't give credit to you! :worship: )

Once on disneyworld.com, go all the way down to the list of the different pages. Under the 'My Disney Experience' heading, click on 'Order Customized Map.' This is still on the old site, and when you click on 'my reservations' at the top, it brings you to the original Reservations page. Then it's just like normal!

When I just did it, I clicked on 'View Details' for one of my ADRs and it brought me to the new site to make ADRs, but I clicked the back button and it went back to the details of my ADR. Most times it still works like it should (or used to...) Just FYI in case anyone gets this problem.

I keep getting the Donald Duck Error 500 Page Not Found Message on Dine with an Imagineer, but it let me add a celebration to Sci-Fi and Boma. I can't edit it once I add it (want to change the wording of the title) However, it doesn't show up in the details when viewing the new site. I'll just call once I'm done making all my reservations.

any update on this topic? I just made a dining reservation but I can't find anywhere that I can enter celebration info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter