Adding Adult Contract to Existing DVC Contractss

BWVPam

Loves being at WDW!
we have two different contracts (BWV - Direct purchased from Disney) and OKW - (purchased resale). We want to go ahead and add our two adult children to the BwV contract. Has anyone done this and is it difficult to do. I know there is a fee involved but haven't called DVC yet to ask them.

Thanks,

It is a deeded title. You need to go through OCC and Disney to change it.

You "auto pass" ROFR and maintain all benefits based on your original purchase method and date.

You can call Disney and they will refer you to a company that charges $400-$500. I believe LT transfers does it for about $200. You can do it yourself and it costs about $20-$22, based on how many owners are involved originally and on the new title. Here's the How To thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...xisting-contract-gratuitous-transfer.3701707/

I did it recently myself and now my adult daughters have blue cards and full member benefits, based on a 25 pt direct contract originally bought 2 years ago.

we have two different contracts (BWV - Direct purchased from Disney) and OKW - (purchased resale). We want to go ahead and add our two adult children to the BwV contract. Has anyone done this and is it difficult to do. I know there is a fee involved but haven't called DVC yet to ask them.

Thanks,
Keep in mind that they will become a legal owner of the contract. It will be an asset in their name. If they have financial or marital problems, the contract would become part of any legal dispute. Be sure to consult your attorney, or at least make an informed decision before giving them a stake in the seeded real estate that is DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter