Adding 1 extra day while you are at the parks

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Universal newbie here and we are planning a trip this June staying at RPR for 1 night and getting EP for the 2 days.
I am planning on purchasing tickets with park hop in advance of our trip. My question for all of you is if I purchase a 2-day hop ticket, can I add a 3rd day while we are at the parks if we decide we need an extra day (not sure if we will need 3 days, or is 2 enough)?

Guest services inside the park or out side the park can up grade your tickets

RP can do it also at their ticket station in the lobby

new fees will be involved for adding a park day
Is it much more cost effective to purchase 3 days ahead of time, or are the fees pretty minimal?

I would need to look and see the cost difference to answer your question which would put you ahead economically

I have the preferred AP and need to look at the prices it would need now for which way you come out ahead

I priced out the tickets and a 2 day vs a 3 day was $13.83 difference. For that price, I'll just buy 3 days ahead of time and we can use the 3rd to meander around and see shows and do whatever we missed the previous days. Thank you for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter