• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Added 3 nights to our trip....now I need 1 more ADR!

jen22984

Mouseketeer
Hubby decided yesterday that we should add on a few days to our Disney trip this fall. We now staying for............................12 nights!

Here are the ADRs we have so far:
9/3 - Arrival day - 1900 Park Fare (dinner)
9/4 - Maya Grill (dinner)
9/5 - Teppan Edo (dinner)
9/6 - Akershus (breakfast)
9/7 - Tutto Italia (dinner)
9/8 - Crystal Palace (breakfast)
9/9 - Donald's Safari breakfast & OHana (dinner)
9/10 - Raglan Road (dinner)
9/11 - Le Cellier (dinner)
9/12 - Sci Fi (dinner)
9/13 -
9/14 -
9/15 - Leaving

I am looking for something on either the 13th or 14th. Our tentative plans for those days are 13th - DHS in the morning/Epcot at night and the 14th - nothing in the morning/Halloween Party @MK at night.

Are there any must-do ADRs that we aren't doing? We dont mind changing our plans up a bit on those days to accommodate an ADR at a different park/resort. We did Boma & Coral Reef last trip, but weren't really impressed with them, although they could be a possiblity too.

You are already doing majority of our favorites, for the parks where you are going to be those nights I could maybe sugggest an early dinner at Tony's Town Square the night of MNSSHP, (that is what we tend to do).

Or since you have young children we really like the Playhouse disney Character BF @ Hollywood & Vine

How about Whispering Canyon Cafe. That is one of our favorite spots. Cape May is good also. If you are going to the party on the 14th, I would book a dinner the night before. You definitely don't want to take up your party time with a sit-down meal.

Hubby decided yesterday that we should add on a few days to our Disney trip this fall. We now staying for............................12 nights!

Here are the ADRs we have so far:
9/3 - Arrival day - 1900 Park Fare (dinner)
9/4 - Maya Grill (dinner)
9/5 - Teppan Edo (dinner)
9/6 - Akershus (breakfast)
9/7 - Tutto Italia (dinner)
9/8 - Crystal Palace (breakfast)
9/9 - Donald's Safari breakfast & OHana (dinner)
9/10 - Raglan Road (dinner)
9/11 - Le Cellier (dinner)
9/12 - Sci Fi (dinner)
9/13 -
9/14 -
9/15 - Leaving

I am looking for something on either the 13th or 14th. Our tentative plans for those days are 13th - DHS in the morning/Epcot at night and the 14th - nothing in the morning/Halloween Party @MK at night.

Are there any must-do ADRs that we aren't doing? We dont mind changing our plans up a bit on those days to accommodate an ADR at a different park/resort. We did Boma & Coral Reef last trip, but weren't really impressed with them, although they could be a possiblity too.

It looks like you need a Boardwalk or Epcot meal on the 13th....maybe Cape May, Kouzzina on the Boardwalk or in Epcot Biergarten or Chefs de France?

Maybe a breakfast at Kona Cafe (or Ohana) on 9/14? Or you could do the Wave for lunch that day.

Kona Cafe for B, L, or D. Where are you staying? I heard Jiko at AKL is supposed to be amazing.

Def...Cape May this is my children's favorite....we are doing it for breakfast and the clam bake dinner during our week in Sept! Good luck and have a great vaca!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter