• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Actual disembarkation time at Nassau?

Cheburashka

Momketeer
Have any early birds noticed how early disembarkation actually tends to begin at Nassau? The Disney website lists the all ashore time as 8:30, but I booked via Costco, and it lists the time as 7:30. Does that mean I might be able to disembark earlier than 8:30 if all goes well? I'm trying to figure out if I might have time to get to an 8:30 church service on the island. TIA if anyone has info.

The last few times we've sailed to Nassau, the ship was cleared for guests to disembark before the posted time, but not too much before... I don't think I'd "plan" on getting off the ship any earlier than what Disney has posted. Also... there are many factors that can impact timing... how many ships are in port that day, weather, etc. Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter