Activities for 13 year old

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by CrawfordMomof3, Oct 1, 2018.

1. CrawfordMomof3

CrawfordMomof3 Earning My Ears

We are considering an Aulani vacation, but I have not been able to find much in the website for a 13 year old. It lists some activities, and then says seasonal availability only. Has anyone taken a teen in October, or know what they offer in October?

We like October because the kids have a week off of school, and the rates are better. Or is summer a better option?

Any info would be a huge help. Thanks!

2. adamak

adamak DIS Veteran

I don't think there is that much activities from the kid's club for teenagers. They do have video games. And they have pool parties/ pool volleyball for teenagers. The slide and snorkeling pool is popular with older kids. You can also rent kayak or surfing board from hotel. If you rent a car, there are plenty to do (zip lining, hiking, horse back riding...etc).

Go in Oct if the rate is better. Go! They'll have fun.

vikequeen likes this.
  3. pharmama

pharmama DIS Veteran

You can follow the daily activities offered on the Daily 'Iwa. https://www.disneyaulani.com/about-aulani/daily-activities-schedule/
    For this week, I don't see much as far as teen activities until Friday/Saturday. Other times I've seen much more during the week as well. I understand Hawaii schools have a fall break starting next week so I'd bet the activity offerings will pick up next week.

We are going in two weeks and hoping they will still have more offerings that week as other schools (like ours) are still on fall break then. We can report back on any teen activities our 13yr old DD attends, if you'd like.

CrawfordMomof3 likes this.
  4. CrawfordMomof3

CrawfordMomof3 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info!