Activities at HHI Resort

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Hi! Does anyone know what activities and the cost of excursion etc. are offered thru Disney HHI? We'll be there for 4 nights 4th of July week and we're just wondering when we'd have to book things like the Dolphin cruise and kids activities. Thanks!

Th resort activites are numerous. I have the one from last year (6/25-7/1) and there are kid's programs like Lady bugs,scintillating science, unbirthday party, arts & crafts, kids night out, teen kayaking; multi age stuff: basket making, gyotaku, make a beach bag, beach nature walk, Shadow tales(the resident golden Lab), evening of magic, campfire, music of low country, broad creek eco-system, juggling; some are free for members and guest, others have a fee(less for members). You sign up by calling the reservation # and some only allow you to do so the day before the program takes place so you must be early and quick before they fill up. They also have a BBQ for $$ on tuesday at the main pool and they open the slide for evening swims and Low Country Boil $$ at the beach house on thursday with entertainment. We did they BBQ ..it was good, and alot for kids to do. There will also be fireworks each Tuesday at Shelter Cove and maybe more elsewhere on the island. The ones at Shelter Cove, you can see from the resort. We aren't going until August..have fun.
Connears

Just came back from HHI a week ago. We didn't book anything until our arrival and didn't have any trouble getting what we wanted. The CM at check-in said that everything would be booked 98% full, but we didn't find that to be the case. You may want to book early for anything you want to do on Wed (member day) e.g., Dolphin cruise, since DVC members get discounts on that day.

Viewing the Shelter Cove fireworks from the resort is great-- plenty of good viewing spots.

Anyone with any suggestions for inexpensive thigns to do on the island? I have a feeling that inexpensive and Hilton Head do NOT go hand in hand....LOL!!!!! we have a few unexpected expenses this month that are putting a cramp in our vacation funds for our upcoming HH trip!!!!!

Could someone PM me the reservation number for reserving activities? We are staying for 3 nights in July on our way home from WDW. I'd like to reserve a few things, so we can ensure we get to enjoy HH, ie the Dolphin cruise, the Kayaking tour. This is our first stay at HH.

Thanks much
Diane

We got back on the 15th, 4 adults. We did the Marsh tour, Sunset Dolphin and fireworks tour, Kayak tour. I did a Behind the Sceens tour too and enjoyed it all. Can't wait to go back again.:banana:

We just returned today from our wonderful HHI trip. Some free things include shelling, fishing, beach and nature walks, and on Tuesdays are the fireworks and free concert at the community park. Unfortunately that was rained out for us. There are also concerts almost every night across the harbor. A number of the Disney events are free like the campfire, Goofy bingo, story time. We really did not spend a lot of money, even with the kids having charging priviledges so they could get lunch. I miss it already. Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter