Activate Annual Pass for DW and DDs?

DduzDis

DIS Veteran
We are getting to the resort at bedtime for my girls and we have EMM in HS at 7am the next day. I'd like to let my wife take the girls straight to bed. But, we need to activate APs and I am not sure GS would be open to do it on our 1st day when we go to HS for EMM. Would I be able to activate the APs if our addresses are the same (with my wife's ID) or will i need to have my family go to a GS desk all together? My DDs are 6 and 3 so do not have IDs of their own.

Guest Relations at DHS will be open at least 30 minutes prior to the first guests being let into the park. This includes EMH, EMM, PPO ADRs, etc.

Policy is that everyone (even children) be present when the APs are activated. Some CMs might activate the passes without them present, but there's no way to know beforehand if they will.

Guest Relations at DHS will be open at least 30 minutes prior to the first guests being let into the park. This includes EMH, EMM, PPO ADRs, etc.

Policy is that everyone (even children) be present when the APs are activated. Some CMs might activate the passes without them present, but there's no way to know beforehand if they will.

Cool - I didn't think Guest Relations would open that early. That makes it even easier. Thanks!

You don't have to go to Guest Relations to activate Annual Passes. That can now be done at ANY open ticket booth (including the Water Parks) as well.

Steve

My experience with activating APs, all adults must be present with IDs and MBs.
Not sure about kids as we haven't done anyone under 18 for several years.
For us going to Guest Services is easier, but we also are purchasing our TiW card at the same tiem we activate out APs.

For us going to Guest Services is easier, but we also are purchasing our TiW card at the same tiem we activate out APs.
Yep - We'll be buying TiW at the same time too. We've decided we will just get to EMM early and activate purchase as soon as they open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter