Accident on Peter Pan ride

How awful for the family. I do think those moving corridors are pretty dangerous, my mum falls over on them ALL the time, its a shame they've no other way of loading.

Hi Oh dear what a tragic event to a wonderful holiday. Hope he will get better soon.

Must admit I have always felt these were a bit dangerous, and whilst not wanting to appear a bit 'cold' on all this I am not surprised by this accident - I cracked my knee on the ride last August whilst holding Joshua's hand to ensure his safety.

Let's hope he is okay anyway.

I know what you mean, I don't have the best balance and I'm always nervous getting on and off those walkways. I hope the gentleman recovers quickly, hopefully it was just a minor fall and they were being over cautious taking him to hospital.

this ride has been around for years and years and years and years....
(also at Disneyland)...
i wonder how many people in all those years have fallen under the ride...

I won't go on the big roller coasters as I don't feel safe on them - it's amazing though how many accidents actually happen on the rides that I do perceive as being safe!

Libby

disneyholic family said:
this ride has been around for years and years and years and years....
(also at Disneyland)...
i wonder how many people in all those years have fallen under the ride...

I agree Beth, the sentinel always seems to trot out these stories like its inferring WDW is such a dangerous place. They seem to forget that on most days of the year WDW is populated by more people than in many cities and these accidents are very few and far between

carolfoy said:
They seem to forget that on most days of the year WDW is populated by more people than in many cities and these accidents are very few and far between

I thought the same thing when I read the article.

i also struggle with this loading system....im always trying to keep the kids upright never mind me !

i hope the man is ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter