Access to Resorts without Dining Reservation

Laplatalaw

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We will be traveling to Disney in January 2022 to celebrate my DD's 21st B-day. With Covid restrictions will we be allowed access to the resort bars without dining reservations? We are doing around the world in EPCOT but she wanted to do the monorail loop as well. I will book dining reservations at all three if needed (appetizers at one, dinner at the next and dessert at the 3rd) but wanted to see if it was needed.

Thanks!!!

Hi All,

We will be traveling to Disney in January 2022 to celebrate my DD's 21st B-day. With Covid restrictions will we be allowed access to the resort bars without dining reservations? We are doing around the world in EPCOT but she wanted to do the monorail loop as well. I will book dining reservations at all three if needed (appetizers at one, dinner at the next and dessert at the 3rd) but wanted to see if it was needed.

Thanks!!!
If you use Disney transportation to get to the resorts, you *should* be fine, the monorail hotels are the most difficult to park at without a full service dining reservation. And even with a reservation, there is a time limit for parking. We stayed at the WL and had no issues going to the Poly, GF, and CR using the boats and/or monorail. Happy birthday to your DD!

Many older threads on this topic. Disney found too many people trying to 'game' the parking fees at MK by parking for free at a monorail hotel. During peak times, that could also mean those actually staying there wouldn't have a place to park. Other more recent schemes involved mobile ordering as a an excuse to park onsite and that is also no longer permitted.

Thanks All, should have added we planned going by monorail - which i know was fine before COVID but wasn't sure if they were limiting access to guests and those with confirmed dining reservations.

Thanks All, should have added we planned going by monorail - which i know was fine before COVID but wasn't sure if they were limiting access to guests and those with confirmed dining reservations.
Nope, no limitations - as long as you arrive via Disney transportation or on foot (from the TTC to Poly or from Epcot to an Epcot resort, for example), you're fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter