Accepted! Spring Advantage 2015!!!

angeladcp

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone.
Yesterday at 3:56 PM I got that Congratulations email! I will be participating in the Spring Advantage 2015 Disney College Program as a PHOTOPASS PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

So excited. This was the role I felt I was most qualified for as it related to my major: Radio/TV with an Emphasis on Video-Audio Production!!!

This will be my 2nd program. My first was Spring Advantage 2014: Attractions. For my first program, I also requested PP, but got a role I put low interest on, so to see that I got PP this time was a huge shock to me and unexpected.

I applied on 8/20, had my WBI on 8/20, had my PI on 8/24, and was accepted on 10/2!!! It was a long and stressful wait process, I'm glad I can breath again!

I have not picked my arrival and departure dates, I will probably accept my offer either tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. They give you 7 days to do so, I have until 10/9 to make a decision, which is obviously yes, right now I'm just trying to finalize travel plans with my parents which is taking a couple of days.

I'm so excited to go back to Disney!!!

Congratulations!! I actually applied for Spring advantage on 10/05 and did my WBI the same night! My phone interview is next Monday.

Hey there! I got accepted for PhotoPass as well, but for DLR!

Best of luck to you all! And congratulations!

Thanks everyone! I have my program dates!!! February 2nd to August 7th. Really wish I could've gotten a January arrival but none of those dates were open for me. It was either 2/2 or 2/9, so i just chose the earliest one possible. Still so excited though!!!

Congratulations, fellow DISboarder!

I applied on 8/20, interviewed on 8/26 and am still anxiously awaiting the results. I haven't been pended. I am so happy for everyone who has been accepted. What a great experience!

Congrats! I was just accepted for Spring Advantage as well - Quick Service Food/Beverage

Congrats on getting accepted. I was accepted yesterday for quick service and beverage. Going there February 2

Hi everyone.
Yesterday at 3:56 PM I got that Congratulations email! I will be participating in the Spring Advantage 2015 Disney College Program as a PHOTOPASS PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

So excited. This was the role I felt I was most qualified for as it related to my major: Radio/TV with an Emphasis on Video-Audio Production!!!

This will be my 2nd program. My first was Spring Advantage 2014: Attractions. For my first program, I also requested PP, but got a role I put low interest on, so to see that I got PP this time was a huge shock to me and unexpected.

I applied on 8/20, had my WBI on 8/20, had my PI on 8/24, and was accepted on 10/2!!! It was a long and stressful wait process, I'm glad I can breath again!

I have not picked my arrival and departure dates, I will probably accept my offer either tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. They give you 7 days to do so, I have until 10/9 to make a decision, which is obviously yes, right now I'm just trying to finalize travel plans with my parents which is taking a couple of days.

I'm so excited to go back to Disney!!!

I have also been accepted as a photo pass photographer! So excited to find out what park I'll be in!

Congratulations AngelaDCP!! That's such a rewarding role! I'll see you there this spring working QSFB! :wave2:

Hello fellow future DCPers! I got my acceptance email while I was at Disney World - fantastic. I'm just doing Spring, without the advantage. I'll be in merchandise.

pixiedust:

Thank you, everyone! And Congrats to those of you who have also been accepted. Sorry I've not been on much. These past couple months of college have been extremely stressful.

On the bright side, one more final for Comparative Politics on Tuesday 12/9 and then i GRADUATE ON 12/13.

T minus 57 days until DCP Check-In. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter