Acceesible Concierge Rooms

autumnblue

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about doing concierge on my next trip either AKL, POLY or BWI. Does anyone know if these resorts offer accessible concierge level rooms or if you just get a standard accessible room with access to the lounges?

Autumn

AKL has handicapped accessible rooms on the concierge floor.

Although you didn't ask, the Contemporary has at least one room in "Tower Club" on the 12th floor that is accessible. Last time I stayed on 12 they were gutting the room to set it up.

Note that 12 is "semi-concierge". It is staffed from very early in the morning until about 4:00pm for normal concierge assistance. They have continental breakfast available, as well as light snacks (such as cookies, etc) and beverages through the afternoon. Rather than a formal lounge the area near the elvators is where the desk and tables and chairs are.

The 14th floor is "full concierge" and is staffed until about 11:00. Their lounge is the size of two normal rooms, complete with giant TV and during the evening they have snacks and desserts. Therer is also an honor bar as well as wine available.

On both floors the rooms do have refrigerators, and they will keep them stocked with a few botles of water and a few cans of juices and soda, usually of your choice of flavors. (For example, ours stayed stocked with apple juice, diet Coke, and diet Ginger Ale.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter