AC Moore coupon today?

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
Does anyone know if AC Moore had a coupon in the newspaper today or yesterday? How much was the discount?

There was a 40% coupon.
Our AC Moore no longer has an ad in the paper. You can sign up on their website to get the ad and the link to their coupon in your email.

Actually AC Moore does provide an ad in the paper, it is now a colored flyer that is an insert instead of being printed inside the paper. That was according to the last notice I saw in their store. However, I do find it cheaper and easier to sign up for the newsletter because I can print off as many coupons as I need and I don't have to pay for the paper.

Thank you disneysnowflake and pongoperdigirl. Every day I learn something (that usually saves me money) from these boards. Then I wonder, "why didn't I think of that?"

Our paper no longer carries the ad. They haven't carried an ad since February. I guess it depends on where you are. It used to be in Wed. paper for years.
Our AC Moore had a big sign telling people since the first of the year that they were no longer going to pay to have the ad put in the paper here. :confused3

My sister's in laws love to go to AC Moore. It's an hour away from their home. The only way to get an ad for them is to print it out. They have no computer.

Our AC Moore also won't let people get coupons in store. If you don't have a coupon you don't get a discount.

Our store must be odd.

In our store you don't even need the physical coupon....you just need to tell the cashier that you want to use this week's coupon and they give you the credit. They also take their competitors coupons. I love AC Moore! :)

PSL said:
In our store you don't even need the physical coupon....you just need to tell the cashier that you want to use this week's coupon and they give you the credit. They also take their competitors coupons. I love AC Moore! :)

Ours does the same - just ask for the discount, and they give it - and it comes off the most EXPENSIVE item, which I think is fantastic! :teeth:

A C Moore is my favorite store ever. I used to go with my boyfriend to Michaels all the time and one day by accident we were in a dfferent state and saw A C Moore so we decided to go in and check it out. We fell in love from the moment we walked through the doors. They have everything that you need. Their selection is so much bigger than what Michaels has. We came home that evening and found that there is an A C Moore about 20 minutes away from our house. We go there all the time. He is into drawing and I am into scrapbooking so we get all of our supplies there and its not expensive. They always seem to have great sales too.. :woohoo: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter