• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AC Flights - YOW - MCO $149 (Nov)

Playgrnd

Mouseketeer
:thumbsup2

I just booked our flights from Ottawa to Orlando this morning. I've been monitoring the fees for the past 6 months and when I noticed $149 each way this morning I opted to book! Our connection is via Montreal...

I know you can easily reduce this price with another non-canadian carrier or flying out of another airport however for the convenience of having 2 small children and minimizing the travel time to and from an alternate airport this is by far a great deal.

Hopefully this helps someone else have a magical day!

That's a great fare for this route.

When flying to the states, I prefer connecting in US Airports (so I clear customs off the top in Ottawa as opposed to between my 1st and 2nd flights) and for that reason I tend to avoid Air Canada and WestJet unless it's nonstop, but even I would probably jump on this fare... well done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter