AbracadaBar - who's been there? Tell me about it!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Farro, Aug 11, 2018 at 7:17 PM.

1. Farro

Farro It's a pasta! It's a grain! What?

We will be staying at either Boardwalk or Yacht/Beach and this bar was not there the last time we stayed here.

How is it? How are the crowds during the evening/night? Empty? Packed? In between?

I assume they have specialty drinks, but a full bar and wine too?

Is it a place you just go in and pick your seat or do you have to be seated?

thanks in advance! :)

2. OneinThree

OneinThree DIS Veteran

Walk in and take your own seat. Novel atmosphere, good service, and for whatever reason, never seems all that busy. Sit outside if it's not summer.

Farro likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Farro

Great, thanks! Excited to try it out.

5. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 DIS Veteran

It is unique and has an interesting cocktail menu (try the one with absinthe!). It's not as fun as Trader Sam's, but still enjoyable. Keep your eyes on the posters . . .

Farro likes this.
  6. TeresaWen

TeresaWen DIS Veteran

Love it! Very comfortable, fantastic drink menu, and I believe it is (unlike trader Sam's) a full bar. Great place to wait if you are going to flying fish too.

Farro likes this.
  7. kastoney

kastoney Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm

We've only been once but enjoyed it very much (and plan on being back next week when we stay at the Boardwalk and Beach Club). They do have a full bar, but their specialty cocktails are all very unique and offer something new to try. It wasn't crowded at all when we were there and I like that they have indoor and outdoor seating.

Farro likes this.
  8. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

It is a fun place to stop in. The cocktails are really good and very different. The service is good, and the atmosphere is pretty darn unique.

Farro likes this.
  9. loves to dive

loves to dive DIS Veteran

We've been twice and enjoy it. The staff are great and it wasn't crowded either time we were there. My son likes to sit/stand at the bar instead of tables and the bartenders were lots of fun.

Farro likes this.
  10. Shaun176

Shaun176 Earning My Ears

I have never seen it crowded. Nice atmosphere. Full bar, nice craft cocktail menu, but the bartenders are pros and can make anything. I find the prices comparable to craft cocktail bars at home. I also enjoy the food menu. If you sit out side, you can watch the entertainment on the Boardwalk.

Farro likes this.
  11. Farro

Thanks again guys! Looking forward to great cocktails, bartenders and atmosphere! :)

12. OneinThree

OneinThree DIS Veteran

TBH, a trip to Abracadar is best followed for us by dinner next door at FF, which is just fantastic.

Shaun176 and Farro like this.
  13. gharter

gharter DIS Veteran

Was crowded on a Friday night, inside and out totally full. We on a weekday night and had our pick of seating. Good drinks, fun staff, fun atmosphere. Worth going back to.