• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AbracadaBar - who's been there? Tell me about it!

Farro

Argh.
We will be staying at either Boardwalk or Yacht/Beach and this bar was not there the last time we stayed here.

How is it? How are the crowds during the evening/night? Empty? Packed? In between?

I assume they have specialty drinks, but a full bar and wine too?

Is it a place you just go in and pick your seat or do you have to be seated?

thanks in advance! :)

Walk in and take your own seat. Novel atmosphere, good service, and for whatever reason, never seems all that busy. Sit outside if it's not summer.

It is unique and has an interesting cocktail menu (try the one with absinthe!). It's not as fun as Trader Sam's, but still enjoyable. Keep your eyes on the posters . . .

Love it! Very comfortable, fantastic drink menu, and I believe it is (unlike trader Sam's) a full bar. Great place to wait if you are going to flying fish too.

We've only been once but enjoyed it very much (and plan on being back next week when we stay at the Boardwalk and Beach Club). They do have a full bar, but their specialty cocktails are all very unique and offer something new to try. It wasn't crowded at all when we were there and I like that they have indoor and outdoor seating.

It is a fun place to stop in. The cocktails are really good and very different. The service is good, and the atmosphere is pretty darn unique.

We've been twice and enjoy it. The staff are great and it wasn't crowded either time we were there. My son likes to sit/stand at the bar instead of tables and the bartenders were lots of fun.

I have never seen it crowded. Nice atmosphere. Full bar, nice craft cocktail menu, but the bartenders are pros and can make anything. I find the prices comparable to craft cocktail bars at home. I also enjoy the food menu. If you sit out side, you can watch the entertainment on the Boardwalk.

Thanks again guys! Looking forward to great cocktails, bartenders and atmosphere! :)

Was crowded on a Friday night, inside and out totally full. We on a weekday night and had our pick of seating. Good drinks, fun staff, fun atmosphere. Worth going back to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter