Above ground pool step replacement

Tsgtwheeler

Earning My Ears
I have an above ground pool. I have build a deck around the pool and I have some rather large steps in my pool because I am disabled and need the stability. My problem is that the steps have always keeps rather large amounts of algae behind them and every year I have to get my pool clean just to find out I have to move these steps out of the way to clean behind them. My question is there a set of steps that can be attached to my deck and be lifted out of the pool easy for storage or cleaning. I cannot move these steps out without a lot of help as they have 350lbs of sand in them. Thank you

Maybe you can find a hoist of some kind that can be bolted to the deck and used to lift the steps so you could slide them out of the way for cleaning? I would think once the heavy steps are lifted up they could be be easily moved in the water so you could get behind them

I looked and see things called truck cranes that might be useful if bolted to the deck so you could manage this task yourself if you could get a contractor to put one in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter