• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about when to look for Poly/dining codes

disney5

Mouseketeer
This morning I made a room only (rack rate $340/night) garden view at the Poly for 9/26/08-10/01/08.

I know to keep my eyes open in April and look for free dining and am aware that it still might not be added as they only do for a certain % of rooms.
Is there somewhere to sign up to be sent that info when it becomes availabe?(I just subscribed to Mousesavers and Allears...do they send out updates in between newsletters w/codes?)

My question is are there any other discounts that I should look for (and when) for the Poly. I do not have AAA.

I would hate to not be able to go...went offsite last time and promised the kiddies we would stay onsite next trip...but $340/night is a killer in my wallet!!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

I'd also like to know this. I'm still not sure how you guys find out about codes.

Is there a special thread that we can subscribe to to get any code updates? I might be missing it. I see a special section on the forum... where there are many posts about codes, but a single thread with new posts only when there are new codes would be awesome!

I got a Disney Visa Card and they offered the free dining I think 3 days before it was available elsewhere. Plus they send you an e-mail about it with the code so you don't have to go hunting for a deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter