??? about the Market Place Grill in Celebration

WorknFires

Live Well, Laugh Often & Love Much Can't ask for
We are driving so a car is no problem but how do I get there & do they take reservations? If they do take ressies, does anyone have the # to call to make them? Are they VERY busy late friday afternoons (5ish?)

Thanks for your help!

All I can say is don't do it...definately not worth the drive. The food is nothing more than frozen food cooked, and not even quality stuff...definatley a waste of money.

If you want to eat in Celebration...try the latin restaurant Columbo, we should have went there...it is beautiful on the inside, they even have cigars...very nice.

I'm not a big fan of cigars webray ;) but thanks for the opinion. Anyone else? I was considering it because of another thread where the person thought is was at least worth the money. Regardless of the restaurant, any help getting to Celebration or is it that easy to find?

Want to clearify, there are two restuarants in Celebration with the "Market" in it's name. I like and suggest Market Street Cafe (formally Max's Cafe). Deb's site has the menu:
http://wdwig.com/menu/men_max.htm

The other place was called Max's Grille (yeah, just as confusing) and at one time was Ranked #1 in the Orlando Magazine. I have not been here since it changed.

Back to Market Street Cafe. Me and the family love it there and dine at least once a month. If you look at the menu you will see it is resonably priced and the servings are huge!

Celebration is easy to find. My suggested route would be this.
Head towards Disney's Wide World of Sports, head east on Osceola Parkway. Soon as you pass the new Gaylord Palms Resort, turn right and take this road to Highway 192. Once there make a right, get over to the left lane and make the first left into Celebration (white watertower).

Take this road straight into the Downtown area. On a busy night you can easily park in the large parkinglot on the left near the church. On a not so busy night, you can make a left on Market Street and drive down and park there, or make the left by the lake and park closer to the AMC Theatre.

Speaking of the theatre, it's a lot less $$$ there than at Pleasure Island AMC. It's only two screens, but it is quaint and a lot less crowded.

Here is a link to the towns web page:
http://www.celebrationfl.com/

Assuming I have got the right place (on the corner of the square opposite Cafe D'Antonio?), we've eaten there and we enjoyed it. It was a week day and we had no trouble parking in the huge parking lot (just a short walk to the town square), the town was <i>very</i> quiet, but the diner was busy - there was a wait of about 20 minutes for a table, or we could sit at the bar which is what we wanted to do anyway! I'm pretty sure they don't take reservations.

That's the place I was interested in trying. Thank you for the help. Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried the potato chips with bleu cheese sauce? I love bleu cheese just no tomatoes please ;) LOL

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter