About the Grand Cali DCA entrance

Quentin Disney

Minnie > Everything.
Hello. I have a question concerning the DCA enterance in the Grand Californian. Is is possible that hotel guests could enter that park before it actually opens?

Just wondering.

gfqminnie.jpg

quentindisney.gif

Formerly "larkedup"

"That guy who likes Minnie Mouse.*"

*Wanna know why? <A HREF="http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=55009194&m=493099902" TARGET=_blank>click here for my story!
</A>

I beleive they have Magical Mornings for DCA but i'm not 100% sure about it. I know for Disneyland they do but only on selected days and it's only an hour head start. At DCA an hour head start would mean the difference between getting on some rides and not getting on at all...

Mike

sinatra1.jpg
dps.jpg

Yes - they do have early entry for guests at the Grand Californian Hotel. I asked about 8 CMs and none of them knew about Early Entry. We just showed up at the GC entry gate about 40 minutes early and were admitted in with NO wait. On that day, GC guests were admitted 1 hour before park opening. We rode three rides before official park opening. ;)

logo.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter