? about RR at SWA

k&a&c'smom

DIS Veteran
I just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago, and have booked another trip for this summer. Both trips are with SW, but I did not join RR until I booked this trip. Is there any way for me to get credit for the trip I just took, or has that ship sailed? I didn't even think to join, as I didn't think I would fly enough to merit the frequent flyer program, but it seems they give extra credit for on-line booking, which I always do.

I assume I've missed the boat, but thought I'd ask, anyway!:rolleyes:

TIA!:wave:

you could try. but like you said you have probably missed the boat

do not think they apply RR credits retroactively, you have to have a number before they will do it

but it would not hurt to call Southwest customer relations and get their take on the situation

Thanks for the response, I will take your advice. However, I looked on the website, and finally found that you can get credit if you can send your itinerary and receipt for flights taken within the last 12 months.

Hope this works, that would be great!!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter