? about quick service meal plan and length of stay

Liv's Mommy

Earning My Ears
Hi,
This may be an ignorant question, but I have not been to Disney since I was a kid, so I wasn't sure. My family will be there for 9 nights/10 days the end of Sept. We went with the free quick service meal plan. I know that it says that it is for stays that are 5 nights/6 days. So, will the meal plan be free for the entire time that we are there or do I pay for the remaining portion of it after I have used all the credits for the 5 nights/6 days? I didn't know if it meant that your stay had to be at least 5 nights/6 days to get it for free. Am I making any sense? lol

I would appreciate any input. I am new to this meal plan stuff, so it can get a bit confusing! :confused3

The 5 nights/6 days is an example, nothing more. The general public free dining offer has a minimum stay of 3 nights and a maximum of 14. You must get the plan for each night of your stay. There is no way to get a partial dining plan for only a few nights of a longer stay.

Some PIN codes may require a certain length of stay and if you were using one of these codes, you could not use it for a longer or shorter stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter