? about outlet near Arlington VA

winniedapooh

<font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney
Hey all,
I am heading out to a conference Weds. through Saturday and saw that there is an outlet-yes I am a sick person I did a yellow pages check to see if there were any stores near where we are staying! :rotfl: I saw one approx. 25 minutes away and was wondering how good it is and if it is still open? I can always call but figure you all would have better info. for me. Thanks so much! :wizard:

If you are thinking of Potomac Mills, well it's just AWESOME!!!! Gap, Saks, Ikea, Children's Place, name it they have. I love that place. If it is someplace else, sorry I can't help you.

Yes there is a disney outlet right near the food court. We always stop when in the area.

To get to Potomac Mills from Arlington. Take the beltway (495) west to 95 south (a left exit). Take 95 south to Woodbridge. Follow the traffic to Potomac Mills

If you will not have access to a car, on weekdays (not weekends) you can take the metro to Franconia-Springfield Metro station and then catch a bus to Potomac Mills. Here is the schedule.

http://www.prtctransit.org/omniride/pwmd-am.php

The Disney Catalog Outlet is awesome. They have a lot of stuff that you
won't find in the regular disney stores and they always have deals of the week.

If you like shopping, there is a lot of shopping in the DC area - Tyson's Corner, Crystal City, and Georgetown (just to name a few, although there aren't too many discount shops in Georgetown) Be sure to check out the Cherry blossoms while you are here - it is an absolute must!!!!!!!!! something to check off the great list-of-things-to-do-before-you-die, IMHO. I love shopping, but I'd go to the national mall (Smithsonian) and the cherry blossoms long before I'd head to a shopping mall. Nothing says SPRING like the cherry blossoms. If you've never been to the National Mall (Smithsonian) I highly suggest seeing the Nat. Hist. Museum - with the Hope Diamond, The Nat. Archives - with the Charters of Freedom, and the Air and Space Museum. And then there are the monuments....Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, FDR, WWII, Vietnam War, and many more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter