About Orbitz.....

tonysgal34

Mouseketeer
I am finding great prices on Orbitz but when I click on a flight it always says "not available". Anyone have any luck using orbitz??

I purchased roundtrip tickets through orbitz a couple months ago to Las Vegas from Indiana through orbitz for a very low price so sometimes the fares are valid.

Have you tried going directly to the airline's website? I sometimes use sites like orbitz and travelocity to do a general fare search, but then book directly through the airline. Many of the fares shown by those booking sites can also be booked directly.

I have found that when trying to purchase tickets for multiple passengers and only one seat is available at that price.

i've bought tickets for about 3-4 trips pn orbitz. :)

I have found the same problem, many of the fares posted on ORBIZ are not valid at there site, or the airlines site.
I have seen this happen many times, the same posted fare will stay up for days with no ability to purchase tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter