? About Meeting Characters

talie95

Mouseketeer
We're going to DL the first week in oct. princess: The last time we went was 2 years ago (Dec.) It was my dd's 1st time and the only character we saw was The Queen(from snow white). Since it was so crowded last time we really were spending most of our time trying to get on the rides but this time since we have 2 days and hopefully it won't be so crowded I'd like to see more characters since she loves them. When and where do the characters come out and is there a place to get some kind of schedule of when/where they'll be? Thanks for any input!!!!

You can get a list of where the characters will be each morning at City Hall, I believe. They have lots of set locations to line up to meet with different characters, like Pooh and friends near the Pooh ride, the princesses near the castle, etc. The list will tell you who will be where and when. Have you considered doing any character meals? That is our favorite way to spend time with them. That way you spend less time in line in the parks to see them.

Thanks for the information! I didn't know you can get a list at city hall! I just added another thing to my to do list!

There are also two kinds of character interactions, ones with nice, well managed lines and ones that are a free for all. The free for alls tend to be on Main Street. I like the well managed lines. If your child is at all shy or small, you may want to go for the lines. I like to go to Toon Town to see Mickey and Minnie, Critter Country to see Pooh and Friends and Fantasyland to see the Princesses. They usually have a line that usually moves fairly quickly. I try to avoid the free for alls as I get annoyed when I patiently wait my turn and then someone runs up without waiting and pushes their child in front of me.

Thanks! I'll definitely have to stop at City Hall. We're thinking about doing a character meal as well, so we'll see about that. My dd is 4 years old and a little shy - definitely not the one to push her way to the front of a crowd so seeing the characters in a line sounds good to me. Thanks for the suggestions!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter