? about hanging shoe organizer

Gingerbear

Earning My Ears
Do you fill it up with your toiletries and pack it that way, or pack all of your stuff in a ziplock or something and then fill all of the pockets once you get there? Hope this makes sense...

I packed our stuff in zip loc bags (I'm paranoid about leaks) and then loaded the shoe holder once we unpacked. Using the shoe holder is one tip that really worked well for us. I've used it on non-Disney trips since then and will use it on the next cruise! :thumbsup2

We have a toiletry bag we use to get everything there but we unload most things into the shoe holder once we get there. I love the shoe holder...it makes the cabin seem so much more organized. We also use it for our KTTW cards, sunglasses, pin layards, etc.. not just for our toiletries.

We have one we use for, believe it or not, our SHOES. Made it so much easier for us to find the pair we wanted.

I bought one for our 1st cruise (5 niter) and we did not use it. I never brought one with us again and have never regretted that decision. DCL has adequate storage for us, but then I am finally learning to leave the kitchen sink at home...we also get adjoining rooms though, so that helps!

With 3 adults and 1 child we use 1 for shoes and 1 for toiletries. No hunting for things!

We actually use ours for shoes. We are a family of five and we didn't have enough room in it to fit them all in. We travel with a lot of shoes!!! The two shelves under the safe worked out great for the over flow. I put my dress shoes and boat shoes on one of those shelves. We hang ours on the front of the shower room door. We bring one every where we go now. We also bring one of the fold up hampers for dirty clothes. We keep that in the closet.

As far as toiletries go we pack then in zip lock bags and put them in a carry on bag that we check. I'm glad we use zip locks because my gel container broke on the way there.

Do you fill it up with your toiletries and pack it that way, or pack all of your stuff in a ziplock or something and then fill all of the pockets once you get there? Hope this makes sense...

bring it flat... then fill it once you are there. i never thought of bringing two....i definitely will on our next cruise!! we seemed to always be tripping over shoes in the cabin!! since my DD13 is the 2nd imelda marcos when it comes to shoes...... you get the picture? right !!!::idea: :idea: :idea:

now me..... i can bring only a few and make due with what i bring. on the other hand she brings so many from home AND finds more to buy on our cruise!!! go figure !!:eek: :eek: :eek:

pack light have fun !!!!!

pirate: pirate: :idea: :idea: pirate: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter