? about Florida Residents and tickets

zachsmomie

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to Disney in May (quite unexpectedly). We are combining it with a trip to see my aunt. My question is this... Can my Aunt buy our 4 day hoppers for us using her Florida resident rate? What happens if we decide to split up and go to different parks on the same day and she isn't with us? We have young children and would like to go to Animal Kingdom and she wants to spend extra time at Epcot seeing the flower show. Will this be a problem? Do they check an ID with the tickets? Do we have to stay together?

you have to be a Florida resident to be able to get the discounts.she would not be able to purchase these tickets for you,i do think you have to show ID.:(i just dont think i would take the chance on it,cause they would probably take the tickets and that would be alot of money wasted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter