? about Disney Visa Perk with DCL!!

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
A friend just told me that she paid off her crusie with the Visa and got a fifty dollar on board credit..I am due to pay mine off this week as well..I paid the deposit with the Visa as well..I called card services last night and they did not know what I was talking about anyone know anything aobut this???thanks so much...you are all such a great help!!!!!

We booked our Christmas cruise for 2005 in 2004. We did not start the reservation as "Disney Visa $50 stateboard credit", but we did put the downpayment on that Visa. Then the special came out and we called our TA and she was able to secure it for us when we paid off the cruise. So if you have a TA I would call them. In addition, you could go to the Disney Visa website and see if they are still offering it on that website. Good luck! :wizard:

Every once in a while, Disney VISA will offer a promo on DCL. If you happen to book with DCL (yourself or thru a TA) and pay with the Disney VISA for a cruise that is included in the offer's sailing dates, then you get the stateroom credit.

Right now, there is a $50 stateroom credit for new bookings. You have to request it using the code when you or your TA calls to book the cruise. The code is available on the Chase website, under My Accounts > View Current Offers > Other Disney Vacations > Disney Cruiseline $50 Onboard Credit.

I didn't qualify for a stateroom credit because I booked my cruise in March 2005 for August 2006, which was long before Disney VISA was offering any kind of booking incentive for my sailing dates. If I had canceled and rebooked when they did offer a stateroom credit, I would have lost the great early-booking rate that I'd gotten.

Don't call card services - call your travel agent or DCL and ask for code DCC.

"Use your Disney Rewards® Visa Card to book a Disney Cruise Line® vacation and receive a $50 onboard credit good towards merchandise, shore excursions spa treatments, and other onboard activities.

Call 1-800-257-2024 or your travel agent to book a Disney Cruise Line® vacation and ask for booking code DCC.

Offer must be requested at time of booking for new bookings only. The onboard credit is per stateroom for each stateroom paid in full with your Disney Rewards® Visa Card up to a maximum of 4 staterooms. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Any unused portions are non-refundable and non-transferable. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer good while supplies last. All offers and discounts are subject to change without notice and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Must use Disney Rewards® Visa Card from Chase when redeeming offer. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Offer made by Disney; Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas. CST# 1022229-50

Offer ID = 514935"

I guess things have changed since about a year ago, because we did not make our original reservation with this stateboard credit deal. Our TA added it on so that when we paid it off, we got the credit. Good luck!

Muushka said:
I guess things have changed since about a year ago, because we did not make our original reservation with this stateboard credit deal. Our TA added it on so that when we paid it off, we got the credit. Good luck!

thanks I emailed here and am waiting to hear back......

Actually - I think the last time I made reservations at Costco they told me that the credit code couldn't be applied until you made your final payment. When I made the final payment I gave them the code and they called Disney with it. If they applied it when you make the deposit how would they know if you used another credit card for the balance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter