?? about "celebrating" i.e. ordering a cake, desserts at dinner, cupcakes, lots :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandym

Mouseketeer
DH and I are going for an overnight/day

We are having dinner at 1900 Park Fare (because 1. we can't afford one of the signature restaurants ;) and 2. I've ALWAYS wanted to have a character dinner and I :lovestruc Cindy. (I do wish the mice were there though).

Then we're having lunch at LTT the next day. CS for dinner, bakery for breakfast (EMH rope drop at MK that morning so no TS for breakfast)

Anyway...if you have a 'celebration' (our anniversary) on your ADR do you always get a cupcake? Or is that just up to the restaurant at the time.

How much are the mini wedding cakes you order? Or is it just best to get dessert that is included at PF or buy dessert at LTT?

Thanks!!

Yeah if they have a birthday, anniversary, etc marked on your ADR, sit down restaurants will always give you a cupcake of some sorts. Between my family we've had 10 bdays or so while in disney, and always get a cup cake.

Check the cake thread to get prices and ideas on mini-cakes. I had a mickey head cake for my birthday (Around $50) and it was fantastic

there is a link in the first post on the cake thread to the cake gallery which is just picutes

this should help you in your research :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter