? about ADRs

ruthfamilyvacationer

Mouseketeer
I made all my reservations for our trip 90 days ago. I got everything I wanted including Ohana for dinner and CRT for lunch. Well, my MIL who lives in Naples has decided to come visit us (which I am happy about) but I didnt account for her in the ressies. I looked online and there is no availibility for those two (Ohana and CRT) we leave next Friday so I am not surprised. My question is if we show up with 1 extra person will they most likey accomadate us? I am not canceling CRT no matter what (DH and DS can miss out!) but I hoping someone will tell me that this has happened to them and it hasnt been a big deal. Any luck with this?

I made all my reservations for our trip 90 days ago. I got everything I wanted including Ohana for dinner and CRT for lunch. Well, my MIL who lives in Naples has decided to come visit us (which I am happy about) but I didnt account for her in the ressies. I looked online and there is no availibility for those two (Ohana and CRT) we leave next Friday so I am not surprised. My question is if we show up with 1 extra person will they most likey accomadate us? I am not canceling CRT no matter what (DH and DS can miss out!) but I hoping someone will tell me that this has happened to them and it hasnt been a big deal. Any luck with this?

It may depend on the party size for the current reservation. Like indicated in another thread, if your current reservation is for 3, 5 or 7 people, adding another may not be a problem. If you have a reservation for 4, then you are probably going to be at a four top table and may have a problem arriving with 5 in the party.

Give them a call instead of on-line, we always book then from there our IL's who live in Daytona decide which meals they would want to join us, then they call with the res. # and add 2 people, sometimes the ADR # changes sometimes it stays the same. Never had a problem, and over the last 3 years did it about a dozen times, in fact next week they will join us 3 times, I made the ARS on line they called with the res# and made the changes. Although we made the change longer then a week before the trip.

We have 5 in current group (6 with MIL)but that includes my son who will be in a high chair, does he count towards a "spot" or will we be at a 4 top table with him on an end?

2 times our IL's were with us and we had ADR's for Le Cellier, one time we went from 2 to 4 and another from 4-6 and had no problem. And Le Cellier is always packed and this was in September in the middle of Free Dining. So you may have no problem adding 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter