• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Abi Beach vs Magens Bay???

Zeppelin

DIS Veteran
We did Magens Bay last year and liked it but it got really busy and crowded by noon.....

has anyone been on the Abi Beach excursion?? Any good? Any comparisons to Magens Bay?

Thanks

Has anyone been to Abi Beach?

Good Afternooon,

I live in St. Thomas, VI and did a cruise here back in the day. If those are the only two options, I would go with Magen's Bay. Abi's bar and restaurant is great, but the beach itself is very rocky. It's alot smaller than Magen's, and has two small restrooms.
Magen's has a bar and restaurant with showers and restrooms in various locations and picnic tables throughout the area. The water is clearer, and it's not rocky at all. Taxi's are waiting at all times at Magen's for tourists to head back to port or hotels. It's a popular beach when cruiser's are in port, so it could be really crowded depending on how many ships are at port that day. Hope that helps.

Reactions: MUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter