Abercrombie Kids Sale

I'm not a fan of Abercrombie's customer service- it's really crappy and frustrating- but their policy is that they will do a one time price adjustment. If you get the right person on the phone, you should at least get the lower price.

PRICE ADJUSTMENTS
For orders shipped to the US and Canada, we are happy to process a price adjustment for you if we reduce the price of any merchandise (in the same color and size) that you have ordered from us within fourteen (14) days from the date that you submit your order. We offer price adjustments only for merchandise purchased at the original price. Each item that you purchase from us is eligible for only one (1) price adjustment. To request a price adjustment, please contact us by emailing us at abercrombiekids@abercrombie.com including your order number and details of the merchandise that is eligible for the price adjustment.

Hey, thanks for the heads up on that sale!! Might as well get started on the back-to-school outfits now so they can use the new stuff on vacation, too.
Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. We love Abercrombie but I had to laugh that you were buying "back to school". We haven't gotten out of school yet for the summer!

I've never shopped at Abercrombie kids before. How do their sizes run? DD wears a 10 in most brands (Justice, Gap, etc).

I've never shopped at Abercrombie kids before. How do their sizes run? DD wears a 10 in most brands (Justice, Gap, etc).

I was wondering this too! The size chart isn't very helpful. If I was trying to buy the equivalent of 10/12 of Gap/Old Navy/Justice, is that a medium or large there?

I was wondering this too! The size chart isn't very helpful. If I was trying to buy the equivalent of 10/12 of Gap/Old Navy/Justice, is that a medium or large there?

I'm leaning toward getting larges for DD. She currently wears a 10, but if I'm getting things for back to school, she'll most likely need a bigger size by then.

Thank you for this info. I was leaning toward getting DD larges, but now I'm not sure. Maybe I'll get a couple of mediums and a couple of larges knowing that if the larges are too big, they'll fit eventually.

DD is about 4 ft 8 and 68 lbs.

I'm sorry you didn't get them for the best deal, but you did still get a good price.

I wanted to thank you for the sale info. A & F kids and Aero are popular in 4th grade. I bought 4 shirts in a size small and I measured her, so they should fit good with one and a half inches to spare. I also bought a pair of the longer knit shorts in navy.

The nice thing is both of my girls should be able to wear these, since they are two years apart.

So far my DD9 has 7 shirts for summer and school. She only wears t shirts and short sleeve shirts to school, even in the winter. She likes to layer with cardigans and hoodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter