ABD Fall 2021 River Cruise

flipflop

Mommy is changing her name
Any thoughts on whether the fall river cruises will go? We are looking at the adult only oktoberfest cruise on the danube (though munich just cancelled oktoberfest for this year!).
Also any feedback for those who have done the danube before? when they run adults only do they gear the activities more towards adult or generally the same just adult attendees?
Thanks!

I don't know. We recently moved our July 1 Rhine river cruise to the Sept 30 adult only food and wine date.
Our final payment for the original date was approaching and I was pretty sure that cruise will be cancelled. One of the reasons we were doing this cruise is to take the excursion to the Meyer-Werft shipyard to see the Disney Wish under construction. The trip was just for my wife and I, so switching to an adult only one was no issue.

This will be our first ABD vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter