ABD/DCL Med May 26 date

hsroesq

Earning My Ears
Anyone else doing this one? I have seen quite a few people on the May 15th one and your posts have been immensely informational. We are very new to all things Disney. We only revisited WDW last year for our daughter's birthday since we were each about 12.

would love to chat with anyone about the later cruise.

:)

Anyone else doing this one? I have seen quite a few people on the May 11th one and your posts have been immensely informational. We are very new to all things Disney. We only revisited WDW last year for our daughter's birthday since we were each about 12.

I would love to do the ABD but I can't get a reservation. It is sold out!

Anyone else doing this one? I have seen quite a few people on the May 15th one and your posts have been immensely informational. We are very new to all things Disney. We only revisited WDW last year for our daughter's birthday since we were each about 12.

Have you checked out the Meet thread for your cruise over on the Disney Cruise Line forum? I think someone there was signed up for the ABD add on. you can also chat with & get to know folks who will be on your cruise.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1992431

Sayhello

We're signed up for the ABD add-on during the May 26th cruise. We're a family of 4 from North Carolina. DS is 11 and DD will be turning 9 on the cruise. We hope that there will be some other kids on the ABD portion. We are new to DCL and ABD, but have been DVC members for a few years.

Very nice to hear from you. We are a family of 3 from outside of Phila, PA. We have one daughter who will be turning 10 before the cruise.

I actually started packing today.....well I put clothes out in the extra bed room. It's a start....
We have a wedding to attend in London so we are actually arriving in Europe on May 21 and will be in London until may 24 then going to barcelona until time to cruise.
Deck 6, cat 5.

Very nice to hear from you. We are a family of 3 from outside of Phila, PA. We have one daughter who will be turning 10 before the cruise.

I actually started packing today.....well I put clothes out in the extra bed room. It's a start....
We have a wedding to attend in London so we are actually arriving in Europe on May 21 and will be in London until may 24 then going to barcelona until time to cruise.
Deck 6, cat 5.
Thanks for your response. Have a safe trip to London and we'll see you in Barcelona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter