ABC's Hellllllllp! LOL

potterphreak

Mouseketeer
First off, thanks in advance for any and all help!! I will really appreciate it, as I am completely blocked!

Background: This is my family's first (and last!) year of APs for Disneyland and I want to celebrate all of our trips in one scrapbook-the first time I have EVER designated ONE book for ONE thing. It will be the ABC's of Disneyland/Our Year of Disney. I want to make a 2 page spread for each letter and so far, this is what I have:

A is for Anniversary, 50, what an age! <All 50th decorations, 50th movie, fireworks, etc>
B is for Blue Bayou
C is for Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, a picture perfect place <or for CA Adv.>
D is for Disneyland Hotel
E is for Electrical Light Parade
F is for Fantasmic!
G is for Grandparents (all the trips we took this year with different grandparents)
H is for Haunted Mansion-the new stuff! and Jyl’s first ride on HM!
I is for It's A Small World Holiday or <I, by Myself?>
J is for Just Jyl and Me
K is for
L is for
M is for Me and Del
N is for New Orleans Square, OR Nancy, OR Nicole & Niece, OR-New To Us Rides-Monsters Inc., Sun Wheel, Mark Twain
O is for On My Own ??? <unless you think I, By Myself is better>
P is for Parade of Dreams
Q is for Quite a Character (all character pictures)
R is for Railroad
S is for
T is for Tomorrowland OR the Tiki Room
U is for you and me (Josh/CJ trip)
V is for Villains (Val Day)
W is for Walk in Walt’s Footsteps!-I might not get to do the tour, any other "W" suggestions?
X is for
Y is for Y? Because we like you! <but i don't know what to put for this>
Z is for Zooming through our year of Disney!

Any helps is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks for looking!

L is for Laughter- the fun we shared together.

S is for Splash Mountain

Y- you could put pictures of thoses you shared the year with or everyones favorite thing about Disney
X- You could do an X Marks the Spot for new adventures and put things you have never done before.- Or you could do X Marks the Autographs and put character signings.

K is for Kiss? Q is Quiet time? Quite a fun year? L is for Lists of things we did or wanted to do? X is always tough. I did eXtremely scary (haunted mansion and meeting the characters for DS and DD first visit). Good luck!

Great idea!

How about...
K: Kitchen Delights (pics of everyone munching or special dining photos)
L: Loved It! (one pic of each person with their favorite ride/character/parade)
S: where's the Sunshine? (with AP, I figure you went on one rainy or cloudy day - we did) or Soaked! (all the water rides)
X: EXtreme Everything - weather, crowds, fun, food, fright, shopping (a pic to illustrate each extreme)

For W how about Wishes. Pics of the fireworks over the castle.
Deb
BTW I think this is a really good idea--and a great way to use all your pictures.

DeborahA said:
For W how about Wishes. Pics of the fireworks over the castle.
Deb
BTW I think this is a really good idea--and a great way to use all your pictures.

Wishes is WDW, right? I know during the Remember....Dreams Come True fireworks the Wishes song is used (a little bit, at least) but I don't think it would really work. I really hope I can take that darn tour, one cos it works so well for "W" (LOL!!!) and two, cos I really want to go on it, LOL.

Thanks for the help guys, please, keep it coming!!!!!

Sorry, I guess I didn't read carefully. Wishes is WDW. You still have a good idea going!
Deb

If you don't do the tour you could use W for Walt's favorites and put pictures from the Jungle Cruise, Pirates, and the Railroad on the page.

Doesn't Disneyland do a Morning Extra Magic Hours program too? That would work well. I've also done Xtremely Hot (or cold or wet or whatever discriptive word you need). Someone said K for Kisses, but you could do XXXs and OOOS (hugs and kisses) then make K something else.

L could be Lights in the Sky (fireworks)

Just some ideas...

what about for "x",
"x" things we love about disney, using X as a roman numeral
agree with k...kids, l for laughter, and s splash mountain

My DS's and I did this 3 years ago and they had so much fun putting the book together.

For X we used Xtremely tired. I had a picture of them sleeping in bed at the resort.

Y was Yippee!!

Z was Zippity Dee Doo Dah.

I originally had Zip a Dee Doo Dah down for Z but then I had no idea what to do with it, LOL. What did you do??? I am loving these X ideas also!

Potterphreak: I just put a picture of my DS's skipping down Main Street. You could also use Zurg from Buzz Lightyear. I have a picture of ds holding a Zurg doll and a picture of Zurg from the ride. Or how about Zazu from Lion King in the Tiki Room.

I have started a ABC book here is some of what I did....

Y Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirate's life for me with pictures in the gift shop with props (we have never waiting for captain Hook..... hmm funny)

S Signs Signs everywhere Signs

I In Love me and my hubby and his mom and dad

B Breakfast

W does DL have Winnie the Pooh Ride or are those characters out a lot? We used Waiting waiting for the bus waiting in line waiting to eat etc

H Happiest Celebration on Earth

Y could also be You've got character is you have more than just the quite a character

I've done more but cannot recall right now.....

Have Fun!!! :cheer2:

A: Adventure Land, Animal Kingdom, Asia, Africa, airplane, airport, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, Ariel, Autographs, All-Stars, Astro-Orbiter, American Experience, Al’s Toy Barn, Andy’s Room, Agrabah, Andy (Toy Story), Animal (Muppets), Aloha, Anaheim

B: Backstage Studio Tour, Bambi, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Beauty and the Beast, Belle, Blizzard Beach, Boneyard, Buzz Lightyear, Balloon, Boardwalk, bus, boat, Beach Club, Bippity-boppity-boo, Bullseye, Baloo, Bashful, Body Wars, Boma, Birthday, Birthday cake castle, Beeker, Boo to You parade, Beignets, Backlot tour, Bongo’s Cuban Café, Bouniful Valley farm,

C: Camp Minnie-Mickey, carousel, cartoon, Castle, Chef Mickey’s, Chip, Cinderella, Cinderella Castle, Contemporary Resort, California Grill, Countdown to Extinction, Country Bear Jamboree, Cranium Command, Crystal Palace, Christopher Robin, Caribbean Beach Resort, Characters, Coral Reef, Character Breakfast, Character Greetings, Cirque Du Soleil, Coronado Springs, China, Canada, Cruella DeVil, Cast Member (CM), Christmas, California Adventure, Character meals, Coca-cola, chicken fingers, conservation station, condor flats (CA), chair lift (Blizzard Beach), cross country creek and castaway creek (lazy rivers), Critter Country, Candlelight processional, California Screamin’

D: Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Dale, Dinoland USA, Disney, Doc, Dopey, Doug, Dumbo, Dwarfs, Dixie Landings, Disney Quest, Downtown Disney, Dolphin, Discovery Island, Dinosaur, 7 dwarves, dalmations, Disneyland, deluxe magic plan, downhill double dipper (blizzard beach)

E: eating, Eeyore, Electrical Parade, Epcot, Esmerelda, prince eric, extraterrorestial Alein encounter, exciting/excited, Ellen’s energy adventure, Emperor Zurg, El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico), ears

F: Fairy Godmother, Family, Fantasia, Fantasyland, Festival of the Lion King, firehouse, fireworks, Fantasy in the Sky, Fifty’s Prime Time Cafe, Figment (Epcot), Fox and the Hound, friends, Frontier land, fun, France, French fries, Fantasia Gardens mini golf, Fort Wilderness, Florida, Fantasmic, Flik, Flubber, Fastpass, first aid, Flounder, Food and Wine Festival, Flower and Garden Festival

G: Goofy, Golden Horseshoe Review, Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail, Grand Floridian, Grand Prix Raceway, Great Movie Ride, Grumpy, guest of honor, Garden Grill, Germany, Gepetto, Genie, Gonzo, Grizzly Peak, golf, Ghiradelli Chocolate, Golden state (CA)

H: Hall of Presidents, Happy, Haunted Mansion, hilarious, Hollywood Brown Derby, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground, Honey I Shrunk the Audience/Kids play set, Hoop Dee Doo Revue, hugs, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hollywood & Vine, Hollywood Blvd., Horizons, Hopper, Halloween, hidden treasures tour, hidden Mickeys, hamburgers, Hollywood Pictures Backlot

I: ice cream, Illuminations, Indian, Indiana Jones, innocent, Innovations, It’s a Small World, It’s Tough to be a Bug, Ice Cream Bars, Institute, Italy, Ice station cool, international gateway, ice cream social, Imagination, inner tubes

J: Jasmine, John Smith, Jolly Roger, Journey into the Imagination, Journey into Jungle Book, Jungle Cruise, Jiminy Cricket, Japan, Jesse, jetski, Jiko, Jammin’ Jungle Parade

K: Kali River Rapids, Kanga, keelboats, Ketchakiddie Creek, kids, Kilimanjaro Safari, King Arthur, King Louie, Kodak, Keys to the Kingdom Tour, kitchen sink, Kermit, Kona café, King Triton (carousel)

L: Lady and the Tramp, laughter, Liberty Square, Lion King, Living Seas, lost and found, Luau, luggage, lunch, Lego Store, Lumiere, Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, Leave a Legacy tiles, the Land, Lazy river

M: MGM Studios, Mad Hatter, Mad Tea Party, Magic Kingdom, magical, Main Street, map, Mary Poppins, Meeko, Mickey Mania, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, Muppet Vision 3D, Marie the Kitten, Monorail, Mexico, Morocco, Mission Space, Miss Piggy, Mike Wyzowski, Monster’s Inc., Mufasa, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Meltaway Bay (Blizzard Beach), Mr. Potatohead, Maharajah Jungle trek, Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade, Maelstrom, Millenium celebration/village, Mission Tortilla Factory (CA)

N: Nala, naptime, nighttime, Norway, Night of Joy, Nani (Lilo and Stitch), New Orleans Square (DL)

O: “Off With Their Heads!”, ‘Ohana, old-fashioned, Oliver and Co., O’Malley (Aristocats), One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Orlando, Owl, Osborne Family Lights, One man’s dream, O’ Canada, Oasis (AK), Once upon a toy store

P: pressed penny, Peter Pan, Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pluto, Pocahontas, Polynesian, Pooh Bear, Piglet, Pongo & Perdita, pool, princess, Port Orleans, parade, Pluto, Planet Hollywood, Pizza Planet, Pecos Bill’s, parades, parasail, Partner’s statue, park hopper plus tickets, pralines, pizza, pin collecting, priority seating, Paradise Pier, pacific Wharf, ponchos

Q: Queen of Hearts, quarter, Quasimoto, queue

R: Rabbit, Rafiki, Rainforest Cafe, Ratcliffe, Restarauntosaurus, Robin Hood, Roger Rabbit, run, River Country, Rock’n Roller Coaster, Railroad, reservations, Roo, runoff rapids (blizard beach), Redwood Creek, raining,

S: Safari Village, sailboat, Sci-Fi Diner, seven dwarfs, Shark Reef, sky ride, Slinky Dog, snake, Snow White, Snow White’s Adventures, Space Mountain, Spectromagic, Splash Mountain, Star Tours, Star Wars, swimming, Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Sword in the Stone, sunburn, Small World, Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious, stroller, Stinky Pete, stars and Motorcars Parade, snowglobes, shopping, swedish chef, scooter (Muppets), stitch, sully, simba, sneezy, sleepy, seven seas lagoon, sleeping beauty, spaceship earth, Summit Plummit, Slush Gusher, snow stormers, storm slides, surf pool, Soarin over California, Sourdough bread bowls, sunshine, Sun Wheel (CA), Superstar Limo (CA), Sebastian

T: Tea cups, Test Track, Tigger, Tiki birds, Tinkerbell, Tomorrowland, Tom Sawyer Island, Toontown, , Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Toy Story, train, tram, transportation, Tree of Life, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Typhoon Lagoon, Tarzan, Tapestry of dreams/nation parade, Timon, trolls (Norway), teamboat Springs (Blizzard Beach), tired, thunderstorm

U: umbrella, unbelievable, Uncle Scrooge, under construction, under the sea, universe of energy, United Kingdom, USA, Ursula, utilidors, undiscovered future world tour, ultimate park hopper

V: vacation, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, villains, Villas, Victoria and Albert’s, Very Merry Christmas Party

W: Walt Disney World, Webway People Mover, Wendy (Peter Pan), wet, Wilderness Lodge, World of Motion, weddings, Winnie the Pooh, Woody, Wonders of Life, Winter Summerland, Wolfgang Puck, wonders of life, water mice (mini-boats), Walt Disney, water park, Whispering Canyon Café, who wants to be a millionaire-play it, wide world of sports, world of Disney store, water slides, water tower

X: Xcellent!, xoxo, x-ray, X-tra special, Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter, piXie dust, xtreme stunt show

Y: Yahoo, YES!, yesterday, youngster, yummy, Yacht Club, Yuletide fantasy, Yachtsman Steakhouse

Z: Zzzzz...., zebra, Zeus, Zipadeedoodah!, Zazu, Zebra Domes, Emperor Zurg

For X, you could do "Mouse X-ing"...like the street signs have. And then have that be devoted solely to Mickey Mouse stuff. Like his house, pics with him, pics in mouse ears, the flowers in the front of the park, and anything else that may have to do with Mickey.

matt&jakesmom said:
Or how about Zazu from Lion King in the Tiki Room.

Disneyland's Tiki Room is still the original, so there's no Zazu there.
I've always wondered, what is that version like? I think I would be heartbroken if they changed the DL one.

We did an ABC book for DS3 and for Z we used a picture of him on the Buzz Lightyear ride with Zurg in the background.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter