ABC Store

Inga

DIS Veteran
Hi...i Remember our ABC store visits across from Aulani but can’t remember it in detail - I think I remember the following in these stores:
- Hawaiian shirts and other Hawaii merch - kitschy and otherwise
- alcohol and wine
- macadamia nuts of every variety
- basic medications (Imodium, bandaids, Tylenol etc)
- suntan lotion (is certain ocean-friendly suntan lotion only permitted now in Hawaii?)
- packaged salads and cut fruits - maybe bananas?
- dry goods like chips, cereals
- bread, English muffins? Danishes?
-eggs? Cheese? Milk?

What else am I missing? I think the prices are similar to the Disney store at Aulani - can’t remember....

Inga

They actually have really yummy poke bowls and other food items. I think my husband selected teriyaki chicken, my oldest chose spaghetti/meatballs, and they have a decent variety of other options as well. We’ve been thankful as the selection at Aulani isn’t currently fantastic, and some of the restaurants nearby have closed (Hawaiian BBQ and Just Tacos). It’s not the cheapest but definitely reasonable!

Does anyone know roughly how much liquor is at this store. Say a bottle of Bacardi 750ml
Not sure- but bumping up for you to see if anyone knows. Probably more expensive that Costco but less expensive than the Aulani market…

I brought all my own liquor but the beer was reasonably priced. You could just give them a call—I’ve always had excellent experiences calling any place in Hawaii directly. They’re like Southerners—they love to talk 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter