ABBF toys rental?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
Has anyone rented the bunch of toys from them? I did not think that I would but DS is into everything and some new/different toys might not be a bad idea?hhhmmmm?

We have rented toys on past trips and they have been wonderful! Nice to have toys different from those at home, and ABBF's were very clean and properly geared on age-orientation.

I would do it again just to be able to have some time on occaision to get some things done (unpacking, packing, quick meals, bathing, etc.).

One additional tip, also. ABBF gives you A LOT of toys, and I did not put them all out at once, but rather strung it out with "new" toys for the entire stay by only bringing out one or two at a time each day. It was GLORIOUS!

:banana:

Sorry if I'm totally clueless, but what does ABBF stand for? It sounds neat. Do they have a website???

ABBF, a babys best friend, this is a rental company that you can get cribs, strollers, etc, etc, sent to your resort, just google babys best friend, they have very good reviews here on the dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter