• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AACK! Tikiman's site is down! HELP!!!

Alanna

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to get to Tikiman's POLY site the past few days and it keeps saying the site is temporarily down! I leave at 6 am Tuesday morning and need to know what garden view room to request. AAAAAHHH- I feel like running around in circles like a chicken with it's head cut-off. :Pinkbounc
Guess I will have to search the boards and see what kind of threads I can find pertaining to this.

He has had so much traffic on the site that the bandwidth is being exceeded toward the end of the month. It will reset sometime at the beginning of May.

LOL, tell me about it! I can't live without his site! ;)

Another poster said it would be back up May 4th or 5th :)

:wizard:

We just got back and the garden view I requested was in Tokeleu and it was wonderful. Room 3940, 3rd floor. At night we could look out and see the castle to the right. It was overlooking the quiet pool which sometimes wasn't real quiet but Samoa seemed really noisey to me. Tokeleu was so convienent to everything. Have a great time. This had been our first time at the Poly and I know it won't be the last.

thumpersfriend said:
We just got back and the garden view I requested was in Tokeleu and it was wonderful. Room 3940, 3rd floor. At night we could look out and see the castle to the right. It was overlooking the quiet pool which sometimes wasn't real quiet but Samoa seemed really noisey to me. Tokeleu was so convienent to everything. Have a great time. This had been our first time at the Poly and I know it won't be the last.

Thanks for your post. Sounds good!

Alanna said:
I have been trying to get to Tikiman's POLY site the past few days and it keeps saying the site is temporarily down! I leave at 6 am Tuesday morning and need to know what garden view room to request. AAAAAHHH- I feel like running around in circles like a chicken with it's head cut-off. :Pinkbounc
Guess I will have to search the boards and see what kind of threads I can find pertaining to this.

Have no fear!! I've got my magic wand and will make Tikiman's site come back up right quick!!!

How far is the walk from Rarotonga to the volcano pool? I've requested Samoa for early June but will have a 5 yr old that will really need some downtime in the afternoon. I'm afraid the noise might keep him from resting. And I NEED him to rest!!!! :)

Jalva 22, Samoa sounded verrrry noisey facing the volcano pool. That is actually the view I requested at first but was not available at the time. I am so glad it wasn't. In fact when I was walking past SAmoa, all of a sudden it became so peaceful and quiet. I don't think a little one would be able to sleep if they are a light sleeper. I was thinking that would be a good view for my granddaughter but was glad we got Tokelau instead. It was closer to the quiet pool than the pictures look I think. Of course we were there April 21-25 so this may have been exteremely busy at this time. Just want to be honest with you. The volcano pool was so busy that we really couldn't get in it. The quiet pool was so much better and the families in it were really able to interact as a family, was fun to watch.

We stayed on the 3rd floor in Fiji facing the marina. Had a great view of the lke and of the monorail going through the contamporary. Also was close to the Great Ceremonial house. Had to small boys and it was quite for them to take naps, and I would sit on the balcony and read a book. Very peaceful and great scenery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter