AAA Ticket Prices/Process

Tigernana

Earning My Ears
My hubby and I are headed for 3 days at the WDW April 25 - 27th. We are members of AAA and it appears they will save us $68.00 over the WDW price for tickets. It looks to us like AAA is the way to go BUT they list the following on their site - "Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate." Does anyone know where the sales locations are located? Are they at the entrance to the parks or somewhere else in Orlando?? If we have to spend valuable time traveling to pick up tickets, it could sway us to pay a little more for tickets sent via email, etc. Just as FYI -- we will be staying offsite with family for a few days so not in a resort. I did search for the answer to this post on the ticket section but did not see any posts regarding my question. I value everyone's input. Thanks!

I don't know the answer to your question, but I wondered about the dollar amount you think you will save. Did you do the math yourself after pricing out the tickets on the Disney website? Or did the AAA website tell you how much you would save over "gate prices"?

I haven't bought tickets since before the Pandemic, but at that time nobody purchasing ahead was paying "gate prices." Even if you bought your tickets directly from Disney, if you bought them online it was cheaper than "gate prices."

Did you compare any other discounted ticket options?
Go to www.mousesavers.com
Click on Walt Disney World
Then click on Disney World Ticket Discounts
It will give you some options.

If you aren't comfortable using any of the options on that website, another option would be to buy Disney gift cards at a discount. Then use those gift cards to buy park tickets direct from Disney.

Are you sure its really that much of a savings?
Or is it off "gate price"?
I'd price it out on the Disney website to see how much cheaper it will actually be.
I've bought tickets from AAA before and its been more like a $13 per ticket savings which is of course better than nothing.
Also do you have an AAA near you? If so I'd just walk in and purchase physical tickets and go home and link them to MDE.

I purchased park tickets through AAA a little while ago. For the 4 of us, 8 days the savings were about $80 over buying direct through Disney. Like you said, not huge savings but hey, I'll take whatever I can get!

Once I purchased them online I was given a code that I used to redeem the tickets in MDE, it connected just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter