AAA Question

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
When you book a room with AAA do you have to have your card with you ? or just the number when you make the reservations ?

When you check in at any resort, Disney or otherwise, you have to show your AAA card. I've never been able to use AAA and not show my card @ check-in.

Mickey here we come..............:jumping1: :jumping1: :car:

I called Disney the other day and asked.

They said for a room only with the AAA discount you will have to show it at check in.

For a package booked through AAA, the AAA agent should ask to see your card but the CM and check in will not ask to see it.

I have another question....I booked 3 rooms at POP in January with my AAA discount. They asked me for the AAA # when I booked and the rooms are paid in full (its only for one night). Heres the thing, Will each party have to have a AAA card at check in? I have a card, but others in our party do not. I know with AP discounts, you can only reserve one room per AP holder. Is it the same with AAA?

Yes each person will have to show thier own card..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter