AAA Parking Pass?

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
I asked for the Parking Pass From My AAA Travel Agent who helped me to book alot of the bits and pieces for our trip. He could Dial a direct line to Disney and get correct answers Faster than I could!! Plus he found discounts and info I never would have known about!!

As for the AAA Parking Pass,If you are Able Bodied and not appossed to a extra 5 or 10 minute walk to get into MK then it maybe a good Choose for you,HOWEVER the Draw back is there are NO Trams that pick-up you up???WE [I have a bad knee]]could get closer by Parking in the regular parking and taking a TRAM.[we didn't use it at any other Park]

BUT that still left a Mile Walk to the Monorail or the Fairies!! You can't think of it like getting a close parking space at the Grocery Store. It's like getting the Long Term Parking at the Airport,as close as you park,you still have a shuttle ride and a long walk passed the ticketing area, to get to the Gate for your Flight!! Now Add a 5 to 10 minute walk to that!!

If you need close for a disability,We had good luck telling the Parking person for the Row,that I needed close parking to the tram. They were really good about getting us close to the end by the Tram road.

Many people don't realize that if they are able to walk or have a folding wheelchair that if they park in the "regular" parking lot and ask to be close to the tram they are dropped off in front of the monorail and if you use the handicap parking lot it's can be quit a hike depending on what park you are at. For those of us that travel with rigid or power chairs this isn't an option and it would be nice if we didn't have to be at the end of the lot because all the spots are filled with walking people.

We never had any trouble getting the spaces next to the trams, the attendants are always understanding. You don't need a special pass or permit for this. A few times we got attendants who misunderstood and directed us to the special lot in front, but that was not what we needed. It is one of those things, if you don't know before you go then you learn by trial and error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter