• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA Package Documents

lauren_elizabeth

Disney World Lover
For those who booked their Disney package through AAA, when did you receive all of your documents in the mail? (The Diamond Card, etc)

We leave in 20 days and I still haven't received anything in the mail.

Thanks!

Last Spring Break we had a similar situation. I ended up calling my AAA agent and picking them up from the office. I'm not sure when he would have contacted me. I'd give them a call, e-mail etc.:thumbsup2

Last Spring Break we had a similar situation. I ended up calling my AAA agent and picking them up from the office. I'm not sure when he would have contacted me. I'd give them a call, e-mail etc.:thumbsup2

It sounds like this is a common theme with the AAA agents. I'm going to give him a call tomorrow and see what he says. I'd go pick it up from the office, but it's about an hour away. :headache:

Thanks!

yes we used aaa for our honeymoon to disney in 2007 and we picked up all of our documents at the aaa center that we booked everything through.

they say they will arrive 2 weeks before but you do have the option of picking them up. I booked thru AAA last year and had no problem but unfortunately i don't remember when i got my docs

has always been 2-3 weeks before departure when I book through AAA...when I book directly with Disney it's 4 weeks before. Difference (as explained by my AAA agent is Disney sends the documents out 4 weeks before...either to the Travel agents on the ressie, or the person if no TA involved. When it goes to AAA, they add their special stuff & package it up to re-mail so it takes a few days longer, hence the 2-3 weeks time frame.)

I get antsy & start calling her at 3.5 weeks, though. And last May, I had to go pick it up (40 minute drive) because they had an extra give-away on their package that they wouldn't mail. (car DVD player)

We leave November 28th and have not received ours either. I called my AAA TA and she said that she has to wait for Disney to send her the stuff and then she sends it to us. She said that it's usually 2-3 weeks before hand. In the past though it's been here a lot earlier.

Disney will send the documets directly to your AAA agent, you can either pick them up in your AAA office or you can call them and let them know that you want your documents to be mailed to your house directly. Once you make the final payment, Disney will send the documents like 20 days before arrival so I think they are on their way to your AAA office because your reservation is just around the corner.

Have a good trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter